The Smartonics partners have presented lectures in the following Schools been supported by the Smartonics Project:
8th International Summer School on Organic Electronics (part of ISSON14)
- "Optical Characterization of nanomaterials using spectroscopic ellipsometry"
Jean-Paul Gaston, HORIBA Scientific, France
- "Optical Characterization of nanomaterials using Raman spectrometer"
Shinsuke Kashiwagi, Horiba Scientific, France
- "Functional Fullerenes for Polymer Solar Cells"
Xin Qian, Laboratory for Carbon Materials, Materials Dept. Oxford University, UK
- "XPS Characterization on Nanomaterials"
Panos Patsalas, AUTh, Physics Dept., Greece
Spiros Kassavetis, Dept. of Materials Science & Eng., Uni of Ioannina, Greece
- "Design and Fabrication of 4G Organic Solar Cells for Energy Harvesting: Inorganics-in-Organics"
Ravi Silva, University of Surrey, UK
- "Development of plasmonic nanoparticles for application in OPVs
Joannis Kallitsis, University of Patras, Chemistry Dept. Greece
- "Transparent metal oxide nanostructures for organic hybrid solar cell applications"
Wiebke Riedel, Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin fur Materialien und Energie, Germany
7th International Summer School on Organic Electronics (part of ISSON13)
- "TEM in OE & Bio"
Wolfram Schindler, HZB, Germany
- "Nanotechnology and Applications"
Stergios Logothetidis, LTFN, AUTh, Greece
Kyriakos Porfyrakis, Dept. of Materials, Oxford University, UK
- "Ellipsometry characterization of nanomaterials"
Jean-Paul Gaston, Horiba Scientific, France
- "RAMAN characterization of nanomaterials"
Vincent Larat, Horiba Jobin Yvon, France
- "Plasmonics: Experiment, theory and applications"
Elefterios Loidorikis, Dept of Materials Science and Eng., Uni. of Ioannina, Greece
- "XPS in nanomaterials characterization"
Panagiotis Patsalas, Physics Dept, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Spyros Kassavetis, LTFN, AUTh, Greece
- "Charge transport in organic semiconductors"
Gilles Horowitz, CNTS, France
- "Encapsulation and Barrier"
Christine Boeffel, Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Polymer Research, Germany
- "R2R printed OPV"
Christos Koidis, LTFN, AUTh, Greece
- "Applications of DFT on OEs"
Giorgos Volonakis, LTFN, AUTh, Greece