"Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece"
Wednesday 30 October 2013, Electra Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
The target of the Workshop is the formation of strategy and a policy for Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs) in Greece and the creation of the OEs Industry with the participation of scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, and representatives from regional and national authorities.
The subjects that will be discussed include the information for these activities as well as the prospects for their exploitation through entrepreneurial activities.
- Smart Specialization and Key Emerging Technologies
- The European Organic & Printed Electronics Sector
- Entrepreneurial Activities & Associations in OEs
- Organic Electronics Strart-Up & SME Companies in Greece
- Applications and Manufacturing of OEs
- Transition from Traditional to OEs and Smart Industry
- VC, Investors adn Business to Realize OEs Industry
Below you can find the Workshop's poster & preliminary agenda.
Find out more here.